St. Procopios Orthodox Church – Luwayo.
This parish is the main cathedral for the Mukono-Buikwe Deanery and it’s located in Buikwe District, Kawolo subcounty, LuwayoVillage, Lugazi road along Ngogwe 5kms. It was started in 1928 by late Rev Fr. Obadhia Basajjakitalo and Gabriel Muwanga (Mulangira). This parish was served by Late Rev. Nicholas Sseryazi and late Rev Fr. Ireneos Nyombi. Since 2000 Rev.Fr. Samuel Luwaga serves, this parish. It is seated on 15 acres of land with Titles.