St. Thomas Orthodox Church- Bulera.
This parish is located in Mityana District, Bulera Village and it was started in 1925 by Mzee Yonasan Sserwanga. It seats on Land of 40 acres with Land Title. Fr.Mukisa Emmanuel is the Parish Priest. The center has a well constructed church and a primary school with 3 blocks which are on completion for construction with the help of the Orthodox Christian Mission Center (OCMC) of America.